Join Yogamani on the trip of a life time. Always wanted to travel to magical India, but not alone or a massive group, and not roughing it? This is the trip for you! Come to the homeland of Yoga & Meditation.
Explore the spectacular Golden Temple by night, cross the border and travel high up into the Kangra Valley and stay in the forest high above HH The Dalai Lama’s residence.
Take daily horse rides, enjoy delicious three course vegetarian meals, trek in the Rhododendron forest, visit the local temples, waterfalls, villages, the residence and Orphanage of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Take yourself to the local market place at Norbalinka where traditional Tibetan Artists work, immerse yourself in daily yoga classes, meditations, ancient fire ceremony (Havan) and plenty more or simply Kick back and relax!
- 14 nights / 15 days COMFORTABLE accommodation
- 3 meals per day (often 3 course meals)
- All INTERNAL flights and travel
- Day excursions to Shiva Temple, Hot mineral springs, Norbilinka Arts community, His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s Residence, The Kamapa Lama’s Residence, Golden Temple evening tour, traditional Indian restaurant outing, Delhi Haat Market (Delhi’s largest open air hand craft market)
- Daily Yoga & Meditation sessions, achievable for all, from the absolute beginner to the advanced yogi
- Learn traditional Vegetarian Cookery
- Hiking with a guide
- Daily horse riding
- Personalised Yogic lifestyle management session with Swami Yogamani Saraswati
- Take home daily practice & tools to help you deal with the stresses of urban lifestyle
Accommodation is twin share.
NOT INCLUDED | International flights to/from India, travel Insurance, bank fees (if applicable).
Places are limited.
Price $3850 | Non-refundable deposit required to secure your spot $500
BOOKINGS CLOSE SOON if places not filled prior.
PLEASE NOTE – All details subject to change