Annual INDIA ADVENTURES with Swami Yogamani.
#1. ASHRAM experience.
August/September 2015 Swami Yogamani will lead a group into Rikhiapeeth, rural, tribal Bihar.
To the heart of India, to attend and serve with the Medical Eye Camp 1-8 September 2015
The eye camp is focusing on cataract and blindness in the paediatric population will be held. Medication, spectacles and surgeries will be offered to the Ashrams neighbours. Come partake, serve, love and give. Enjoy participating in the Ashram schedule of Karma Yoga and Bhakti Yoga.
Cost $1850 $500 non refundable deposit is required to secure your spot. Excluding Airfares
* Any monies after costs, go back to the Ashram as donation.
No Yoga experience is necessary.
#2. HIMALAYAN adventure.
If your into any one of the following,
Nature, wildlife, trekking, scrumptious cuisine, yoga, meditation, comfort, humanity, horses, relaxing, rejuvenating or even an art enthusiast, wanting to do a little humanitarian work, or simply kick back, and relax then, there are endless adventures to be had, this trip is for you…
- Tour the Golden Temple by night at Amritsar, dine in local restaurant.
- Visit the Dalai Lama’s residence
- Visit the Dalai Lama’s orphanage
- Explore the Kamapa Lamas residence
- Soak in natural thermal mineral springs set in the jungles near the Shivalik hills.
- Plenty of free time to visit the Orphanage, School or Dog rescue centre.
- Explore traditional Tibetan arts community, Norbulingka, where they are dedicated to preserving Tibetan Arts and culture. http://www.norbulingka.org/
- Take daily nature walks to the local waterfall, market place or to the village and enjoy tea with the locals.
- Hiking, mountaineering & horse riding
- Yoga one to one, Lifestyle Session
- Daily Yoga Classes, sunrise Meditations, suitable for ALL levels of participant.
- Immerse your self in culture
- Visit Dilly Haat, open air handcraft & food bazaar Delhi, quality handcrafts from all the different regions throughout India for a final spot of shopping http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilli_Haat
- Rest in comfortable accommodation, with three course meals, set amidst lush forests at the feet of the majestic Himalayan mountain range. From an altitude of 6,800 feet, we overlook the Kangra and Kullu Valleys and the HH temple in Mcleodganj, home of His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- Spend time in New Delhi, shop, swim, visit the temples and rest in absolute comfort
This is an unusual and beautiful corner of India with its snow capped mountains – a spectacular backdrop. The mountain wilderness is a home to abundant fauna including, porcupine, mongoose and barking deer, langur monkey, jungle leopard, wildcat, Himalayan black bear and 463 species of birds.
This trip is perfect for individuals, groups & couples.
All activities are optional. No Yoga experience is necessary.
#2) 11-24 September 2015 EARLY BIRD price NZ $ TBC, FULL PAYMENT received by 30 May 2015 ,
#3) End August – 24 September 2015 Join us for both Ashram & Himalayan option NZ $ TBC
Late comers, if available $ TBC $350 non refundable deposit to secure your spot. Excluding Airfares
Terms & Conditions may apply
All accommodation is shared. Single room rate, available on request.
Oversea’s bank transfer fees apply. Prices subject to change.
Payment options available, please contact us for these.
We have found some great flight prices feel free to give us a call about these.
All are warmly invited, to attend either, or both of these unique life changing adventures.
We can collect you at the airport on arrival into India, from where ever in the globe you join us from.
Expressions of interest for 2015 received NOW. Don’t delay places limited, and do fill FAST
Photos from the 2011 India Adventure
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][jj-ngg-jquery-slider gallery=”8″ html_id=”about-slider center=”0″ width=”535″ height=”330″ effect=”fade” pauseOnHover=”1″ pauseTime=”6000″ order=”random” max_pictures=”8″ ]
Check out photo albums from previous year’s India trip and earlier adventures too!
Video from the 2009 India Adventure